Year 5 blog

Life and learning

Road Safety Learning!!

on March 31, 2014

photo

This afternoon we have been lucky enough to have some LGV specialists come to visit and teach us more about Road Safety and the aspects of keeping safe on the road. In the time we had, we managed to go inside the cab of the lorry , as well as go in the back(trailer) and watch a presentation to go with it!!!

We know a lot more now!

Do you ???

(Written by OT and IR)

9 Responses to “Road Safety Learning!!”

1. I will certainly be more aware of lorries and large vehicles when out and about. We hope that you found the learning useful and exciting.

2. Olivia says:

We learnt a lot from the road safety workshop. I fairly enjoyed it.

3. Emma says:

They helped learn a lot and now hopefully everyone is a lot more aware of these things and what could happen if they didn’t know these things. So always remember that you need to always be able to see the driver and that the driver can see you then you are safe wherever you may be.

4. Sam Shepherd says:

Oops. Forgot to reply to this one. Thought it was great for our education. Learning where the truck driver can see will be very helpful in the future.

5. Daisy says:

Now I have learnt about the lorry I will check and stay away from one.

6. Iestyn Evans says:

The road safety workshop was a great opportunity to learn something about large vechiles and to be safe when near them. Even I learnt something! lol

7. Ollie says:

I really enjoyed this day i really liked it

8. kieran says:

it was really great and knowing where the lorry driver can and carnt see you will really help while near lorrys

9. freya says:

I can now take the facts that I have been thought and teach other people them and teach them how to stay safe on the road or near the road.