Year 5 blog

Life and learning

Recorder playing!

on January 28, 2015

As part of their music learning journey, the children have been learning to read music notation and then use that skill to play the recorder. It has certainly been a challenge to remember how long the note should be played for, what note it is and how to play that note on the recorder, as well as keeping to the rhythm. The children have found it extremely enjoyable and made outstanding progress in their music learning. Well done year 5!

Recorders 1 Recorders 3

9 Responses to “Recorder playing!”

1. Carys Kerr says:

I can’t wait till our class does it! It will be really exciting learning how long to play each note. Well done Mrs Radwell’s class!

2. William James Griffiths says:

I can’t wait either! The recorder is a very peaceful instrument! That is why i like it. I love listening to it so learning it will be amazing!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS TEACHERS! IM LOOKING FORWARDS TO THIS!

3. William James Griffiths says:

I can’t wait either! The recorder is a very peaceful instrument! That is why i like it. I love listening to it so learning it will be amazing!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS TEACHERS! IM LOOKING FORWARDS TO THIS.

4. Kian says:

😄😄😄😄😄

5. grace says:

I cant wait to play it